I have a podcast called “Branded Man”and I am personally inviting you to be on the podcast with me. The purpose of this podcast is for men to share their unique stories and journeys toward manhood, leadership, and the process of living out their life purpose. Becoming a Branded Man (see definition below) is a process of development, but I feel confident that you would agree with me that life is more than what we do. It’s also about who we become in the process of becoming a man. My interviews are geared to look under the hood of a man’s life to understand his thinking, motivations, disappointments and accomplishments. Ultimately, I want to know who you have become in the process of living your life’s journey. If you are interested, please fill out the Interview Guest Release Form below.
- Audience: Young Adult Men and Adult Men
- Length of Interview: 60-90 minutes (audio/video)
- Distribution: Apple Podcasts, Buzzsprout, Google Podcast, Stitcher, Soundcloud, social media, anthonyfisher.com and Branden Man community
The podcast is broken up into 8 storytelling and experiential questions/categories and a few optional questions as replacements if needed.
- Man Story: Your journey of becoming a man. What is manhood? When did you feel like a man?
- Employment Story: What types of jobs have you experienced? What have you learned as an employee, employer or entrepreneur?
- Family Story: Tell me about the family you came from and the family you now have. How has your family experiences (now and then) shaped you?
- Husband Story: How did you and your wife meet? How has marriage shaped you into becoming a better man? What are some of the challenges in marriage you faced and how are you/did you overcome?
- Father Story: What is it like being a father? What do you like about fatherhood? What are some of the challenges you’ve had regarding parenting? What concerns do you have about being a father? If you could go back in time, how would you father same/differently?
- Faith Story: What has been your journey to finding, recognizing, and submitting your life to Jesus Christ? How does faith play a role in your life today?
- Life Purpose Story: What are the life events that have shaped you into becoming the man you are today? How has life prepared you for what you are doing today or moving into? What’s your life message?
- Calling Story: What do you believe you have called to become and do?
- God Experience Story: Can you recall an experience where God miraculously moved in your life? What did you learn from this experience? What did you learn about God?
- Influence Story: Tell me about someone who has helped you become the person you are today. Who has really influenced your life, and how?
- Strengths Story: Name two or three of your best strengths. What are you really great at? How are you using your strengths today?
- What are you doing today? How can readers and listeners find you and support you?
What is a Branded Man?
A branded man is an advocate. He is a man who lives by a belief system and conducts himself according to that belief and ideal. He is a man who is convinced of who he is by living out and expressing his life with a strategy and purpose. He is a man who is consistent and trustworthy and has the reputation of being genuine and one-of-a-kind. He is a man who realizes that he is far from perfection, but willing to work on himself daily. He loves his family, respects others, has a mindset for improvement, and is willing to trust God in all aspects of his life.
So how does a man become a branded man? A man becomes a branded man by recognizing his strengths and putting them into practice. He becomes a branded man by defining what he values and living life according to those values. He becomes a branded man by believing that he exists because he has a purpose for his life. A purpose that only God can provide and reveal. He becomes a branded man because he has passion for life. A passion for living and expressing all of his uniqueness and characteristics to his circles of influence; including his loved ones at home – his wife and children.
He becomes a branded man by not thinking and believing that his current reality is his future reality, but instead, he is willing to work out the potential that exists within him because who he is today is only in seed form. He becomes a branded man because he recognizes that he has powerful influence over others, and because of this influence comes great care and responsibility. He uses his influence to teach, coach and lead, and be a positive example to those who willingly and unwillingly choose to follow him.
He becomes a branded man because he carries convictions in his heart and is willing to speak to those convictions when challenged. He is led by Holy Spirit and takes his relationship with God seriously. He listens first, calls on wisdom second, and speaks with authority because he has spent time in the presence of God.
He becomes a branded man because he is inspired and inspires. He breathes life into the lives of others; especially his wife and children. He becomes a branded man because he has created a vision for his life and has expressed that vision to his family and those he leads. And lastly, he becomes a branded man because he is a leader. A leader of people, resources, ideas, and strategies. He’s learned that leadership is not about what he can get from others, but what he can give to others.