I have a podcast called “Branded Man”and I am personally inviting you to be on the podcast with me. The purpose of this podcast is for men to share their unique stories and journeys toward manhood, leadership, and the process of living out their life purpose. Becoming a Branded Man (see definition below) is a process of development, but I feel confident that you would agree with me that life is more than what we do. It’s also about who we become in the process of becoming a man. My interviews are geared to look under the hood of a man’s life to understand his thinking, motivations, disappointments and accomplishments. Ultimately, I want to know who you have become in the process of living your life’s journey. If you are interested, please fill out the Interview Guest Release Form below.
- Audience: Young Adult Men and Adult Men
- Length of Interview: 60-90 minutes (audio/video)
- Distribution: Apple Podcasts, Buzzsprout, Google Podcast, Stitcher, Soundcloud, social media, anthonyfisher.com and Branden Man community
The podcast is broken up into 8 storytelling and experiential questions/categories and a few optional questions as replacements if needed.
- Man Story: Your journey of becoming a man. What is manhood? When did you feel like a man?
- Employment Story: What types of jobs have you experienced? What have you learned as an employee, employer or entrepreneur?
- Family Story: Tell me about the family you came from and the family you now have. How has your family experiences (now and then) shaped you?
- Husband Story: How did you and your wife meet? How has marriage shaped you into becoming a better man? What are some of the challenges in marriage you face?
- Father Story: What’s it like being a father? What do you like about fatherhood? What are some of the challenges you’ve had regarding parenting? What concerns do you have about being a father? If you could go back in time, how would you father same/differently?
- Faith Story: What has been your journey to finding, recognizing, and submitting your life to Jesus Christ? How does faith play a role in your life today?
- Life Purpose Story: What are the life events that have shaped you into becoming the man you are today? How has life prepared you for what you are doing today or moving into? What’s your life message?
- Calling Story: What do you believe you have called to become and do?
- God Experience Story: Can you recall an experience where God miraculously moved in your life? What did you learn from this experience? What did you learn about God?
- Influence Story: Tell me about someone who has helped you become the person you are today. Who has really influenced your life, and how?
- Strengths Story: Name two or three of your best strengths. What are you really great at? How are you using your strengths today?
- What are you doing today? How can readers and listeners find you and support you?
Definition of a Branded Man
What is a Branded Man?
A branded man is an advocate. A champion man. He is a man who lives by a belief system and conducts himself according to that belief and ideal. He is a man who is convinced of who he is and expresses his life with conviction, strategy, and purpose. He is a man who owns his decisions. He is consistent and trustworthy and has the reputation of being genuine and one-of-a-kind. A branded man realizes he is far from perfection, but willing to work on himself daily. He loves his family, respects others, has a mindset for improvement, and is willing to trust God in all aspects of his life.